Why sell now? The price of gold is the highest it's been in years! Many people have broken or damaged jewelry, outdated styles, or pieces they inherited that they do not wear. During a difficult economy with bills to pay, it's a great time to TRADE YOUR OLD GOLD FOR CASH.
How do we buy?
- We determine the karat of each piece by a simple acid test (i.e. 10kt, 14kt, etc.).
- We weigh each group by karat type.
- We check the current price of gold.
- We pay you in cash.
What do we buy?
- Old gold of any karat, or platinum, in any condition, including: chains, necklaces, wedding bands, engagement rings, class rings, tangled chains, bracelets, cocktail rings, matched or mismatched earrings,
charms, lockets, anklets, pins, brooches, cuff links, medals, coin pendants, money clips, dental gold
- Broken and unwanted used jewelry, including tangled chains, kinked necklaces, damaged or bent jewelry, or items with stones missing
- Diamonds-single stones of a 1/2 carat to 10 carat size of any cut, including: round, princess, emerald, oval, pear, and marquise
- Silver coins dated pre-1964 and any gold coins
- Used Rolex watches, pocket watches and any solid gold model watches
- Sterling silver (stamped 925) jewelry and flatware
Why should you sell to Icebox? You get your money immediately from someone you trust. You don't have to pay shipping or insurance charges. We can give you the BEST PRICE FOR YOUR GOLD. To get the real scoop on why you should sell to us and not a mail in program, check out this story from ABC.
If you prefer to mail in your items, you do have that choice. You can mail in your items and include your telephone number. We will call to discuss your items with you on a personal basis. We will mail your check for payment immediately.
Not sure what valuable scrap items you have? Bring all of the items in for a FREE EVALUATION. We are happy to let you know what options you have for selling your old jewelry items.
Don't want to sell all of your items? We have a goldsmith on staff that can fix or refurbish your gold or platinum jewelry. Contact Icebox for more information today.